Which are some natural hair curling products
Style natural curls: The 15 best styling products for more defined curls (UPDATE 2021).
Style natural curls: Special styling products will help you to get defined curls.
Would you like to follow the Curly Girl method and are you still looking for the right curling gel?
You don't necessarily have to buy one for that. Flax seed gel does the job as well.
But you may not always want to cook the flaxseed gel or you want to buy a product that you can take with you on trips.
In addition, the flaxseed gel gives little hold and reduces volume.
So maybe you need a mousse or gel with a strong hold that is suitable for curly hair?
If you don't want to search the myriad of products on the market for curl-friendly products yourself, this list is for you!
However, I have not tested all of the products myself. But some of the products are very popular with curly haired heads from all over the world.
All products are without these questionable cosmetic ingredients.
I have specially marked certified natural cosmetics for you.
Before we start.
The following 15 curl styling products serve different purposes. Depending on what your needs are, you will need a different product. I have divided the styling products for curls into 5 categories:
- Curl enhancers
- Curling cream
- Curling gel
- Curling foam
- Curling spray
So you can choose a product from the various categories or combine them with each other.
It's entirely up to you.
1. Curl enhancer:
A curl enhancer does what the name suggests, it strengthens the curls.
Flax seed gel, for example, is a natural curl enhancer.
Curl enhancers add plenty of moisture and reduce frizz.
Most of them don't have much grip. So if you have more waves to slightly curly or thicker hair, then you probably need a gel with a strong hold in addition to a curl enhancer.
The LEG method (leave-in, enhancer & gel) is popular in this context.
Nevertheless, you should always first test everything on your hair by yourself. Maybe the hold of the products is enough for you too.
Typical ingredients for a curl enhancer:
- Aloe vera gel or juice
- Flax seed (linseed)
- Marshmallow root
- nettle leaf juice or extract
- hydroxyethyl cellulose
- Amino acids
- xanthan gum
Like the other ingredients mentioned above, glycerin and sugar are great humidifiers and great for curly hair. However, problems can arise at very high and very low humidity, as they have no film-forming properties.
The following products work best when applied to dripping wet hair.
- How is Freudian psychotherapy currently viewed?
- Who killed Jalandhar
- Why does yeast breath anaerobically
- How did Macau beat Las Vegas
- What is the pH of eno
- How much do companies spend on developers
- Why am I not learning Hindi
- What is digital electronics about?
- Why is shaving cream white
- How is the bakery business in Mumbai
- Are panic attacks hereditary
- Why can't I download the Messanger app?
- Aesthetically, is the Indiana Jones franchise diesel punk
- What hobbies make me a good boy
- Any person can avoid pain or unhappiness
- How can I protect my drawings by copyright
- What power is there in space?
- What are some class 12 toppers doing
- What agreements do directors have to sign?
- Who is Pakhtoon
- Why do people leave money out of passion
- When did Rajesh Khanna die
- Is Django worth all the hype
- How does the CTMU define God 1
- Why do gums turn white
- How does real estate wholesale work
- What are some great Belarusian films
- The registration for FYJC Pune is open again
- How do you promote Pins on Pinterest
- How many lighthouses are still working
- Are we what we see in others
- Who has Stevie Ray Vaughan's guitars
- What a useless fact is on your mind
- What is CTA in Ads