Lose weight after puberty
Puberty at 9? When the new phase of life begins all of a sudden.
Earlier than planned.
Many parents are initially unsettled when the child shows the first signs of puberty in elementary school. This phase of life is usually expected much later, but the transition from child to adolescent is happening earlier and earlier nowadays. It is not uncommon for girls to menstruate in fourth grade. In boys, it usually takes one to two years longer before puberty begins. However, the first signs can already appear in boys.
Between two worlds.
During puberty, the child becomes a stranger to himself. Children are now just as insecure as their parents, especially if you have not yet expected the start of the new phase of life. In addition to physical changes, mood swings and the search for one's own identity are now the most difficult to cope with. It is completely normal for there to be more arguments with parents during this phase.
Puberty in girls:
Due to the hormonal changes, breast growth in girls is often the first sign of puberty. This usually takes place between the ages of 9 and 10. There are big differences from girl to girl.
Puberty in boys:
In boys, puberty begins with the growth of testicles and penis, usually only from the age of 11. Here, too, there are early and late developers and every child has their own pace.
Puberty on the march? This heralds puberty.
- the child sleeps worse
- Mood swings from overjoyed to totally sad
- the child is bitchy or aggressive
- the child feels misunderstood
- You can't please your child
- Your child cannot be told anything more
- the parents are suddenly embarrassed to the child
React correctly to small fits of anger.
Whether you are 9 or 12, when your child is in the middle of puberty, you will most likely not be able to avoid one or the other tantrum. Do not get involved in discussions at this moment and do not under any circumstances take to heart everything that your little rebel is now saying. If possible, stay calm, accept the child's bad mood and postpone important decisions until later when the situation has eased.
Easier through puberty: our tips.
Little secrets: Your child now has little secrets and no longer wants to share everything with their parents. Do not rush into the children's room without prior notice and do not clean up the room without being asked. Give your child the space they need now.
Above things are: Even if your child gets hurtful, try to be above it. Adolescent children can make really hurtful statements and hit a sore point in you. Think about how you felt during puberty and how you acted; this can help you better understand your child.
Listen to: When your child engages in conversation, take your time, listen, and hold back on giving too much unwanted advice. Adolescent children still need their parents, but they find it difficult to admit it.
Rules and Limits: With all the freedom that you now give your child, they still need clear rules and boundaries. In order not to end up in a constant dispute, you can of course relax this a little. However, it is important that your child does their homework and comes home at the agreed times.
More freedom: Your child doesn't necessarily have to take part in every family activity. See the child's cord cutting process not only as a loss, but also as a newfound freedom. This not only gives your child more freedom, but you too.
Perhaps you now feel like doing more for yourself again.
- Why do YouTubers work together so often
- What's your favorite Kurosawa movie
- Where are the manufacturers of concrete mixing plants
- Which smartphone under 500 should I buy
- Why is the speed denoted by V.
- Caesar was the greatest Roman general
- Why do cats play
- How to convert crypto currency
- Why didn't you use Quora 1 anymore
- Science drives the world crazy
- For LGBT people, you have children
- How does cisplatin identify cancer cells
- What repairs a root canal
- Which company owns Facebook
- Is allworkjob com fake
- How does online school work
- How dangerous is Jordan B. Peterson
- What do police officers think of their work?
- How can I teach English to non-dedicated students
- Why doesn't Xbox or PS4 have bluetooth
- Has Mauka Mauka Ad lost its meaning
- What are genetic counseling programs
- Canadian women use their husbands last names
- When is it okay to be defensive?