Why shouldn't kids watch porn
HERE GOES INVISIBLE HEADER
Influencing factors: age, family climate, shame
Younger children react socially inappropriately to questions about childbirth or sexual organs, are impulsive and curious. They ask their questions immediately because they have picked up something or are just discovering their body. Another factor is testing boundaries: Primary school children want to provoke parents with sexual issues. But the more stuck children are in puberty, the less likely they are to seek a conversation with their parents. There are two reasons for this: They are too afraid that parental intervention will complicate a complicated situation even more. And their own self-confidence is still too fragile to reveal such questions to their parents when they actually want to cut themselves off from their parents.
The family climate can also greatly influence how quickly children confide in their parents or withdraw. Is there a lot of argument and general distrust of parents? Difficult to imagine that children turn to their parents for help. In this case, an enforced educational talk does more harm and leads the children into resistance.
Another factor is shame or the parents' desire not to be aware of their children's sexual development. This shame can extremely inhibit dealing with the topic. Many parents who like to ignore the topic are happy that someone from the outside approaches the topic - through educational classes in schools and counseling services.
Still, parents are largely responsible for providing their children with information about sexuality. This can happen unintentionally if z. B. it is signaled by taboos or scandal that the topic is particularly sensitive. This only conveys that sexuality is something “bad”. Parents can also help shape the sexual maturation of their children in a positive way by preparing them for life in a child-friendly manner and responding to their children's questions in a situational manner.
We have put together a number of tips about what that looks like, which are important depending on the age of the child.
- What is carbon made of
- Skylight windows transmit UV rays from the sun
- What is the angle of precipitation
- Is the Jio SIM free or not
- What are your favorite Korean films?
- What is your wish for next year
- President Trump is an advocate for capitalism
- What makes your blood rush?
- What are non-essential amino acids
- How is a cold shower a punishment
- What is Jennifer Tilly famous for?
- Why did Karan Kundra leave Roadies Rising
- What is phase transition
- What are food and living organisms
- What are the books for TOEFL 2
- What is to think beyond the mind
- Why are some sunsets better than others
- What is movie 43
- Who will win between Megatron and Doomsday
- Stop smoking a disease
- Do I look okay 1
- Canada has special forces
- Why did the Hawaiians kill James Cook
- How was Barbados named