How do I restore the groundwater
Groundwater - drinking water
Groundwater - wealth in the depths
- Top left picture: iStock.com/jpbcpa
Great goods from deep layers
Most of our drinking water comes from the groundwater. These are underground natural water supplies. Groundwater is formed by rainwater that seeps into the ground and penetrates deep into the earth through many layers of rock. As it travels through the various layers of rock, the water is filtered and purified. That is why groundwater is usually very clear and clean water. It then collects on a waterproof layer. So that it can be used as drinking water, it is pumped back to the earth's surface from deep wells and distributed via the water pipe. Sometimes the groundwater has to be cleaned in the waterworks before it is distributed.
Groundwater is not only vital for humans. It also fills our streams, rivers, and lakes. It plays an important role in all of nature. When groundwater reaches close to the surface of the earth, it supplies trees, shrubs, flowers and other plants. It also creates valuable habitats, such as wet meadows. They are the habitat for many animals and plants that have become rare. In some places, groundwater also comes back to the earth's surface as a source. Because groundwater does not stand still, it flows underground.
Lisa goes underground
A new app developed by the European Commission's Environment Directorate-General.
We wish you children a lot of fun with the story - take the opportunity to learn more about how you can help protect the environment!read more
- What is the most attractive superhero force
- How are Christians treated in Sweden
- Why don't people like cold showers
- How is Suresh Gyan Vihar University doing
- Can I operate 60fps with 60p Hz
- Who is the most powerful in genjutsu?
- Eating garter snakes salamanders
- What was the turning point of the First World War
- When do emotions become physical
- What is AG protein
- What are the biggest misunderstandings about liberals
- Regret creating your YouTube channel
- Why was Casey Anthony acquitted of murder
- How does RO remove fungi from water
- Stop smoking a disease
- Which is the best Fitbit of 2019
- What is a wireless RF keyboard
- Is Rey's power incarnated
- How many sides does a polygon have
- Without what things mathematicians cannot live
- Can farmed fish be ethical
- What is modern censorship
- How realistic is GTA 5
- What would Tony Soprano be diagnosed with?
- Where can I meet spiritual entrepreneurs
- How has remote sensing changed mapping?
- What is NSF to PST
- How did Facebook become so successful
- Governments could read WhatsApp or email messages
- Will Thanos ever die
- Which Quora users are using Yahoo Answers
- Education is just a means of income
- What are the negative effects of global warming