Which NITs offer dual courses?
Dual studies: Business administration industry course
Every year we fill an apprenticeship position at our location in Überlingen
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)(Ref.No. 10221ADH).
With this business degree in cooperation with the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) in Ravensburg, we offer you an excellent and varied dual training and the opportunity to combine theory and practice in the field of business administration.
The main areas of study are:
- Materials management and logistics
- sales and marketing
- Finance and accounting, controlling
- Human Resources and Organization
The training alternates in three-month sections between theoretical and practical phases and is thus a combination of scientific studies and practical work in the company.
At the DHBW in Ravensburg you will learn the basics of business administration, such as business administration, economics, personnel management and law. By working in the various specialist departments of the puren during your practical phases, you can immediately put the knowledge and skills you have acquired into practice. This training concept not only promotes your flexibility but also strengthens your independence and initiative through active participation in projects.
- Interest in economic contexts
- Above-average performance and commitment
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Connected thinking and quick comprehension
- Commitment and initiative
- Ability to work in a team and to criticize
- Fun and joy in learning
- Qualified support during the training period
- Diverse activities in all commercial areas of the company
- Practice-related activities and current specialist knowledge
- Independent and active participation in the specialist departments
- Working on interesting projects
- Events with the trainees of the puren
- Excellent foundations for your start into professional life
A general or subject-specific higher education entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur business high school) is a prerequisite for a dual degree in business administration and industry.
Under certain conditions, you can also apply with a technical college entrance qualification (e.g. Vocational College II). You can find out more about this on the DHBW Ravensburg website at http://www.ravensburg.dhbw.de/studium/bewerbung-und-zulassung.html
Duration of training:
The regular duration of study and training is 3 years.
Further information for prospective students is also available from the DHWB under the following link: http://www.ravensburg.dhbw.de/studienangebote/bachelor-studiengaenge/bwl-industrie.html
Are you interested in a dual study program at puren and would you like to apply?
Our dual study place starting October 1st, 2021 is already occupied.
We will accept written applications for a dual course of study starting on October 1st, 2022 from June 2021.
Please send your complete application documents stating the above-mentioned reference number, also with certificates of internships, language courses, voluntary work and other qualifications, in writing by post or by email to:
Rengoldshauser Strasse 4
Tel .: +49 7551-8099-416
email: [email protected]
- Which NLP problems is Quora working on
- What does embedding a video do
- Does religion hurt or help society?
- Can a therapist be a limit
- Which tree has the most beautiful leaves?
- What should I wear on my honeymoon?
- How big is the market for biometric sensors
- What is the best best printer
- Science relies on unscientific premises
- Do tooth separators hurt
- Is strep throat bad
- What is your assessment of the Prophet Yusuf
- Why is Deuteronomy so harsh
- Which is the best diabetes tracker
- Quantum foam exerts gravity
- Implant training is useful
- What are your favorite news podcasts
- Which workflow do VAPT Services follow
- How do you think gender inequality began
- As a system administrator, programming is really important
- What is shipping when shopping online
- How to learn Spanish native speakers conjugation
- PHP is often used for microservices
- Where do protons and electrons come from?