What should I use for erectile dysfunction
What is erectile dysfunction?
A number of disorders can affect a man's sexuality. One of the best known is erectile dysfunction, also known colloquially as erectile dysfunction. What is meant is the inability to achieve sufficient rigidity (erection) of the male member (penis) for satisfactory sexual intercourse. This includes not being able to achieve the required erection or being able to maintain it long enough. The sexual desire (libido) is often still present. Over time, however, the libido can also disappear, since those affected do not have to be confronted with their supposed "failure".
There are 2 terms that differ from erectile dysfunction, which are sometimes used interchangeably: impotence and sterility. Impotence is a very general and vaguely defined term, as in the past a distinction was made between the inability to have sexual intercourse (Impotentia coeundi) and the inability to reproduce (Impotentia generandi). Sterility means the man's inability to reproduce, also known colloquially as the inability to conceive, whereby the ability to erect is usually not restricted.
Erectile dysfunction can occur occasionally or for a limited period of time up to permanent loss of the ability to function. Erectile dysfunction in the medical sense is when the person concerned cannot achieve an adequate erection within 6 months from around 70% of the attempts.
Erectile dysfunction is often the result of other diseases
Erections are caused by the complex interaction of blood vessels, the nervous system, hormones and muscles. This makes it understandable that erectile dysfunction can have a variety of causes. They are often an accompanying symptom of diseases such as diabetes mellitus, coronary heart disease, arterial circulatory disorders or neurological diseases. Genital malformations and surgical interventions in the pelvic area are also the cause. But also the intake of certain medications, alcohol and nicotine consumption can lead to erectile dysfunction. Psychological problems can also affect erectile function.
The focus of a diagnosis is a detailed questioning of the person concerned, the physical examination, especially of the penis and testicles, blood and hormone tests and other special methods. Erectile dysfunction is treated with erectile drugs, mechanical aids or surgery.
An online test that is easy to carry out can provide an initial indication of whether erectile dysfunction is present.
Since sexual problems were previously largely taboo in society and therefore many men did not undergo treatment, there were hardly any reliable statistics on the frequency of erectile dysfunction for a long time. One thing is certain: Erectile dysfunctions increase with age. According to American studies, about half of men over 40 years of age have erectile dysfunction at least temporarily. In Germany, according to a study by the University of Cologne from the year 2000, only one in 100 men up to the age of 40 was affected, compared to more than 30% of those questioned among 60 to 70 year olds.
- What are your favorite foods in Pittsburgh
- How does hummus taste
- How are computers used in design
- What does Pang Wangle mean
- Where can I sell Bitcoin in Genoa
- Are the Beats headphones overrated
- Where's the best pizza in Lansing
- Why should a foldable phone be useful
- Is Vienna popular in Great Britain
- Have Uhauls Commercial Plates
- Who is the most skilled Liverpool player?
- Microbiology How are phages used in medicine
- Dyson is the apple of the vacuum cleaner
- Mathematics is compulsory for GATE
- Does gastric band hypnosis work
- How do you calculate the insurance
- What does worth the effort mean
- How can I improve my fishing website
- What is the full form of FST
- Can a foreigner join Hezbollah?
- Which geometry textbooks do you highly recommend?
- Is OneCoin legal in India
- The laws of physics can be misleading
- Dirty blonde hair is considered light brown