Who is your favorite comedian in India
Sonakshi Sinha height weight body statistics
Sona, shotgun junior
place of birth
Patna, Bihar, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sonakshi completed her school education Arya Vidya Mandir in Mumbai and graduated from fashion design from Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University (SNDT), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Actress, model, singer
- father - Shatrughan Sinha (actor, politician)
- mother - Poonam Sinha (nee Chandiramani) (actress)
- siblings - Luv Sinha (older twin brother) (actor), Kush Sinha (older twin brother)
167 cm or 5 feet 5 inches
60 kg or 132 pounds
Friend / spouse
Sonakshi's father Shatrughan Sinha (also known as the "shotgun") is very strict and does not allow her to go out with anyone. While filming "Lootera" Sonakshi had a date with a co-star Ranveer Singh on Valentine's Day 2012, for which she was berated by her father. By the way, her ex-boyfriend is considered Aditya Shroff (Ex-owner of Fame Cinemas).
Race / ethnicity
35-27-37 inches or 89-68.5-94 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 16 (UK)
9 (USA) or 39.5 (EU)
Sonakshi Sinha favorite things
- Favorite actress - Rani Mukherjee, Sri Devi
- Favorite actor - Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan
- Favorite movies - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India (2001), Jab We Met (2007), Dabangg (2010)
- favorite Food - Thai and Chinese
- Favorite books - The Da Vinci Code, Shantaram
- Favorite comedian - Russell Peters
- Favorite music - Rock, acid jazz, hip hop, house and Bollywood
- Fashion favorites - Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo, Narendra Kumar, Manish Malhotra and Vikram Phadnis
- Favorite smell - Victoria Secret's Pink Body Spray for the day and Jean Paul Gaultier Classique for the night
Dabangg played Salman Khan for her role as Rajjo Pandey in 2010. She also received the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for Dabangg.
Sonakshi Sinha facts
- Sonakshi occasionally uses "Multani Mitti Packs" (Fuller's Earth; It is a cleansing mask) and fresh aloe vera as main recipes for fresh and glowing skin.
- She hates lip gloss.
- Sonakshi always carries them in her pocket - Inglot Coral Blush and Coral Lipstick - 401, transparent mascara from M.A.C., waterproof mascara from MaXfactor, Chanel Matt Lumiere No. 50, Revlon Kohl pencil.
- Sonakshi uses olive oil and coconut oil for an occasional head massage, which also helps with better blood circulation.
- She believes in false eyelashes which instantly make her glamorous.
- Before becoming a successful actress, she worked as a costume designer.
- Her mother Poonam Sinha and Rekha are her beauty icons.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Do you know you are at peace when everything makes you smile? #poseratwork #theshootlife #shootshennanigans
A post by Sonakshi Sinha (@aslisona) on
Featured image by Bollywood Hungama / CC-By-3.0
- What are your top 5 ultraviolet films
- Why should YouTube delete my viral video
- What are the ethical business ventures
- How did Indians make arrows
- My phone is ruining my headphones
- How does meditation mindfulness benefit leaders
- What if the lightning bolt dies
- Should all of Africa become one country
- What is automatic model optimization
- Why do athletes sometimes do badly?
- How do I cure boils on the hands
- Which cultures had a common upbringing of children?
- What causes an INTP to become demotivated
- Women can join
- When can I have a car
- Stars generate magnetic fields
- Should I finish my education online?
- C What is a class invariant
- What is an empirical work
- What makes Tamil interesting
- Which are the top 5 nits
- Who is the greater undertaker or Lesnar
- How does Faceeal affect users' privacy?
- What should I give my older sister