Which is the best Fitbit of 2019
The best fitness tracker
The good news for everyone looking for a fitness tracker: The range is large, there are models in a wide variety of price ranges and for almost every need.
Fitness trackers are booming because they make it possible to monitor the heart rate, the number of steps taken and the calorie consumption at any time - both during training and in everyday life. The wristbands also serve as a motivational aid to exercise more and to achieve certain, self-determined daily, weekly or monthly goals.
The first health insurances are already subsidizing the purchase of fitness trackers in the hope that more exercise and a healthier lifestyle associated with it will reduce illness.
We have tested 47 models for you, 43 of which are still available. The cheapest costs just ten euros, the most expensive more than 400 euros. Here are our recommendations in the brief overview.
Brief overview: Our recommendations
Xiaomi Mi Band 5
The Xiaomi Mi Band 5 is very inexpensive, comfortable to wear and has a colored display with high luminosity. All important parameters such as number of steps, calories, pulse or distance covered are recorded. The app also analyzes sleep. The small fitness tracker impresses with its long battery life and is waterproof. The automatic recognition of different training sessions is new.
Good as well
Honor Band 6
For a fair price of just under 50 euros, the Honor Band 6 can convince with an easy-to-read and colorful display, decent equipment, high wearing comfort and a simple operating concept. Apart from GPS, it has everything on board that a good fitness tracker needs and also determines personal stress. It also monitors sleep at night and shows incoming messages.
Now with GPS
Fitbit Versa 3
If you value a good display and ease of use, the Fitbit Versa 3 is the ideal sports watch. The handling is great, the readability is perfect and with the integrated GPS the watch is now even more versatile. The support of Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are also helpful.
Sporty & smart
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is not only an interesting watch for athletes. It has various features of a smartwatch and, depending on the model, can be operated with an eSIM to make calls or access the Internet independently and without a smartphone or WLAN. In addition, the selection of apps is decent.
In the Apple look
Huami Amazfit GTS 2
The big plus of the Amazfit GTS 2 is the clear display, which can be individually adapted with widgets. The watch with integrated GPS records all relevant fitness values, is very easy to use and now also measures the blood oxygen content. In addition, 3 gigabytes of memory are available for storing music.
- What are some good Dayak songs
- How useful is fuel for our environment
- What are the best hiring portals right now
- Can microservices be tested with the SOAP user interface
- How are moral values experienced subjectively?
- Should a monopolist raise its price
- How do you meet a girl
- What are civil society companies
- Marvel is completely done with Avengers movies
- What is Citrus Heights CA known for
- How is fabric made from cotton
- Why has the president's power expanded over time?
- How many of you are from JNV
- What is sales marketing and business development
- Some people meditate naturally
- Is AIDS a sexually transmitted disease?
- What are some short unisex hairstyles
- What does the term red neck mean
- What's built in software testing
- What is the boiling point of C12H22O11
- What's wrong with my leg
- How are twitter trends generated automatically
- What are examples of quantitative skills
- Who discovered mutation