What's Tom Holland's number
Tom Holland: That's why 2021 will be its year
Tom Holland returns as Spider-Man next year. But that's not all: the 24-year-old Briton can be seen in at least three other films in 2021.
Since Tom Holland first appeared as Spider-Man four years ago in "Captain America: Civil War", the young Briton has been one of the most important actors of his generation. Since then, the 24-year-old has put on the spider cape four more times - in the coming year, Holland's sixth appearance as Peter Parker will follow with the as yet untitled sequel to "Spider-Man: Far From Home".
In general, 2021 will be a big year for the actor from London. "Cherry", the new film by the Russo brothers, who made "Avengers: Endgame" the most commercially successful film of all time, is due to hit German cinemas on February 25th. "Cherry" will probably be one size smaller: In the drama, Holland plays an army doctor who is addicted to opioids and starts robbing banks to finance his addiction.
Just a week later, on March 4th, "Chaos Walking" starts. The science fiction film by Doug Liman ("Barry Seal: Only in America") takes place on a distant planet called "New World". Todd Hewitt (Tom Holland) lives here in a city where there are no women. When suddenly the viola played by "Star Wars" star Daisy Ridley appears, Todd's mysterious world is upside down. Other roles in the sci-fi flick are Mads Mikkelsen, David Oyelowo, Nick Jonas and Cynthia Erivo.
"Uncharted" is based on a computer game (release date: July 15th). Tom Holland can be seen in the film by "Zombieland" director Ruben Fleischer as the soldier of fortune Nathan "Nate" Drake, who claims to be a descendant of the famous British explorer Francis Drake. Mark Wahlberg plays his mentor Victor "Sully" Sullivan.
The still untitled "Spider-Man" sequel is expected to hit the cinemas on December 16. The third part of the Spider Man series is again directed by Jon Watts, nothing is known about the plot yet. But one thing is already clear: a fourth film is also in the making - again with Tom Holland in the leading role, of course.
Source: teleschau - der mediendienst GmbH
- What songs do jam bands try
- What's good about naturalistic epistemology
- Why has the number of English language courses decreased
- Who made the first electric car
- Which subject should I take in engineering?
- What's hard about math
- Who is the morally healthiest athlete
- What do butterflies eat
- Who would win Broly against Vegeta?
- How LinkedIn makes money
- What is unidirectional tension
- How do you develop character
- What is a good thesis about bullying
- What is the best mexican city
- How can I cause trauma to myself
- What is a baby sprinkle
- Are you going to miss Telltale Games
- What is the pharmaceutical use of fentanyl
- Breading of chickens
- DirecTV has a free form
- Who were Zheng He's original parents
- What does yummy mean?
- What are the benefits of yoga nidra
- What rhymes with hard