What is an angora cat
Husbandry and nutrition
As a robust, healthy breed of cats, the Turkish Angora does not require any special care or nutrition. The best basis for a long, healthy cat life is high-quality cat food with lots of healthy protein. As carnivores, cats are dependent on high-quality proteins - they cannot use carbohydrates or can only use them in small amounts, which can lead to secondary diseases such as diabetes.
“You are what you eat”: This much-quoted saying also applies to our domestic cats. It has now been scientifically proven that cats know exactly what is good for them. They prefer food with a composition similar to that of a mouse - the natural food source of the carnivore cat. This prey consists of about 85 percent meat, including muscle meat. Connective tissue and organs. The rest are made up of herbal components in the gastrointestinal tract, bones and feathers. The average mouse usually consists of 50 to 60 percent protein, 20 to 30 percent fat and three to eight percent carbohydrates from the contents of the animal's gastrointestinal tract. The right cat food should reflect this composition.
Contrary to expectations, it is quite easy to find out what is really in cat food. On the label of every cat food, ingredients must be listed in terms of quantity - the ingredient with the largest proportion in terms of quantity comes first. So it's not surprising that meat should be at the top of the list of contents. But not all meat is the same! The description “meat and animal by-products” indicates that, in addition to pure muscle meat, it also contains all by-products and waste products such as organs, feathers and tendons. It is true that feeding pure muscle meat leads to deficiency symptoms, so good feed must contain offal - on the other hand, not all offal can be used well. This is especially true for waste products such as horn and fur. In addition to the ingredients, the so-called "guaranteed analysis" is stated on many feed labels. It is a quantitative chemical analysis of the substances contained in the feed. In most cases you will find percentages of crude protein, crude fat, crude ash, crude fiber and moisture, sometimes also information on vitamin and mineral content. So you can quickly and easily find out how good the food available on the market really is!
Apart from the right diet, Turkish Angora cats should also be presented to the vet every year in order to have the necessary vaccinations, take a look at the teeth and clarify any questions. A brief listening to the heart and lungs is also part of the annual "check-up" in order to identify any illnesses at an early stage.
- What is ISO 3834 Certification
- Still hitchhiking in your country
- What is your opinion on skin lightening
- Why HCL Technologies
- You can freeze cream soup
- Is c ++ necessary to learn Java
- What is a product strategy roadmap
- List of churches in Hyderabad
- What is CVR in digital marketing
- What is health with fashion
- How concentrated is the ownership of Bitcoin
- Why does Lord Brahma have no weapons?
- Russian-Turkish marriages are common
- How does the DC ++ search work
- Who invented the theory of evolution
- What are the elements of the performance management system
- What is unidirectional tension
- All trees reproduce asexually
- You may be afraid of being afraid
- Should the internet service be available to everyone
- Why is our universe expanding rapidly
- How many forces work in an atom
- What are some DIY nurse graduation gifts
- What American Puritans Rejected Slavery?