Nvidia 1650 or Nvidia or 1050Ti
Geforce GTX 1650: More gaming power for little money
The new Geforce GTX 1650 from Nvidia is aimed at gamers who want to upgrade their computer for little money.
Nvidia has presented the new Geforce GTX 1650, which is available for around 150 euros. Nvidia itself does not offer such graphics cards, these come exclusively from the graphics card manufacturers. The GPU is based on the Turing GPU architecture. The GTX 1650 is aimed primarily at gamers who want to upgrade their PC as cheaply as possible so that gaming with 1080p is possible.
The most important advantage: The GTX-1650 graphics cards only consume around 75 watts and therefore do not need an additional power connection, but are supplied with sufficient energy via the slot. Similar to the predecessors GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti.
Of course, real-time ray tracing and machine learning have to be avoided with the GTX 1650, because these functions are only available in the (more expensive) models of the RTX 20 series. Compared to a GTX 1050, Nvidia promises the GTX 1650 to perform up to 70 percent faster at a resolution of 1080p. Compared to a GTX 950, the GTX 1650 is said to offer twice the speed for 1080p gaming. Of course, these are just Nvidia's promises. It remains to be seen how the GTX 1650 performs in independent tests.
The specs of the GTX 1650:
Base clock: 1485 megahertz
Boost clock: 1665 megahertz
Cuda nuclei: 896
Memory: 4 gigabytes GDDR 5 with 128-bit memory bus
Memory bandwidth: 128 gigabytes per second
TDP: 75 watts
Compared to the GTX 1050, the new GTX 1650 offers 256 additional Cuda cores. Compared to the GTX 1050 Ti, the number increases by at least 128 Cuda cores. This alone promises an increase in performance. There is also the increased memory compared to the GTX 1050 and the higher base and boost clock. For example, the base clock of the GTX 1050 Ti with Pascal GPU is 1290 megahertz and the boost clock is 1392 megahertz. And all of this with the TDP of 75 watts remaining the same.
The increase in memory to 4 gigabytes of GDDR 5 is also gratifying, which is the minimum memory required for 1080p gaming these days.
The manufacturer Zotac charges the price of 169 euros (recommended retail price) for the Zotac Gaming Geforce GTX 1650 OC, which is now available. The "4G Fan" variant costs only slightly more on Amazon.
In the price range of the GTX 1650, AMD only offers the now 2-year-old Radeon RX 570, which, according to PC-WELT price comparison, is currently available with 4 GB of memory for 130 euros or more. These models are also available with 8 GB of memory for around 170 euros. To do this, the RX-570 cards require an additional power connection via an 8-pin connector.
- Marijuana smoking is seen as a relapse
- Is it a problem to talk to yourself?
- How do I get inspired
- Can spirituality help science 3
- What's your favorite place in England
- Can we trust anonymous Quora responses
- What is the formula for LPG consumption
- Why does air expand when heated
- What is the website cameo
- What are the hottest research fields
- Are you afraid of your own religion?
- Why are french fries fried twice
- How can I stop getting bored easily?
- Why doesn't India have companies like Tesla
- What is the wobble effect of tRNA
- Who is Veda Vyasa
- Why doesn't my ex miss me
- How do I delete my tablet
- How could Rhaegar beat Ser Arthur Dayne
- What is the speed of antineutrino
- Why is mild steel called mild
- Who is Nagato in Naruto
- Can you be a doctor without physics
- Could sex really become an addiction?