Which are the top 5 nits
How do you get rid of head lice?
Whichever product you choose: It is important to follow the instructions for use of the preparation so that it can work. Some products are not recommended for very young children and pregnant women. Here it makes sense to seek medical advice.
Most remedies should be used again after 7 to 10 days, as the lice eggs can survive treatment. The second treatment ensures that the lice that hatched in the week after the first application are also killed.
For the success of a treatment it is important to have the means
- to apply in sufficient quantities to skin and hair,
- to distribute evenly,
- let it work long enough and
- to be used in dry hair (wet hair can dilute the active ingredient).
The likelihood is high that the agents will kill the head lice. However, it is important to use a lice or nit comb to check every three days for about two weeks after the treatment that the hair is really free from lice. Some children need further treatment, possibly with another agent.
As some products are highly flammable, hair must be kept away from candles or other flames while using them. Lice remedies should not get in the eyes, nose, or mouth. If this does happen, the best thing to do is to rinse off the agent immediately with water.
- Which is the best Indian parenting book
- Engineering is a dying sector
- What can education not teach?
- How do I use Azure cloud services
- What was Cary Grant's real name
- How do I become a pragmatic programmer
- Chase the prestige that weighs on some elite institutions
- Why do mammals sleep
- How does Pritam compose a soundtrack
- What is happening to the Chinese economy
- When does protein synthesis take place
- Shall we live in pairs?
- Race is important in progressive politics
- What is organic industrial waste
- How is granite processed
- Where are the President's gold medalists hiding?
- Is free WiFi available at AIIMS Rishikesh
- Which engineering industry is good for girls
- What do you miss about Lexington Kentucky
- Can you die giving blood
- Who is a hotel room guard
- How would you describe the strengths of Harry Kanes
- How do you know about yourself
- How quickly does cell respiration take place