Can I buy American stocks through Forex?
Purchase of a US share from CapTrader
CapTrader is an Introducing Broker from Interactive Brokers.
Interactive Brokers ®, IBSM, InteractiveBrokers.com ®, IB Universal Account ®, Interactive Analytics ®, IB Options AnalyticsSM, IB SmartRoutingSM, PortfolioAnalyst ® and IB Trader WorkstationSM are service marks and / or trademarks of Interactive Brokers LLC. Supporting documents for statements as well as statistical material can be made available on request. All trading symbols shown are for illustrative purposes only and do not constitute recommendations.
Trading stocks, options, futures, forex, foreign papers and bonds online can be associated with a significant risk of loss. Investment successes of the managed accounts in the past do not guarantee success for the future.
Trading options involves risks and is not suitable for all investors. Please read the information on "Special features and risks of standardized options" before you start trading with options. The document is available at http://www.theocc.com/about/publications/character-risks.jsp. Customers must read the relevant risk information documents in the "Warnings and Disclosures" section of the Interactive Brokers website - http://www.interactivebrokers.com/disclosures - prior to trading. Trading on a margin basis is only suitable for experienced investors with a high risk-bearing capacity. There is a risk that you will lose more capital than you originally invested. For more information on margin loan interest rates, visit http://www.interactivebrokers.com/interest. Security futures involve a high degree of risk and are not suitable for all investors. The potential loss could exceed the value of your original investment. Please read the Security Futures Risk Information Document before commencing trading in Security Futures. This document is available at http://www.interactivebrokers.com/disclosures. Forex trading has a significant potential for loss. The settlement date for Forex transactions may vary due to differences between time zones and different holidays. As a result, when trading across different forex markets, there may be times when you need to borrow capital to process forex transactions. Please note that in this case, any loan interest incurred must be included in the calculation of the costs for cross-market transactions.
- Why is India such a depressed country
- Will purchase Apple GoPro
- How many people hate pickles
- How much can a piranha eat
- What does the constitution say about slavery
- What are the benefits of banking jobs
- Can you heat the electron
- Who would be the modern Diogenes?
- Is Pepsi cheaper than cola
- Where can I learn computer repair
- How is the life of the Anglo-Indian people
- Article 21 is beneficial
- Why are illustrations important in UX design
- Private landlords have to be registered
- Would unconscious chicken breeding be more humane
- How do you use divergent thinking
- Can I drink alcohol on Advil
- Can I do an MBA?
- What are supercardioid microphones used for?
- Who is the best band from California
- Does randomness follow a pattern?
- How much should someone enjoy their work
- Why are most weddings black tie events
- Is Pepsi cheaper than cola
- What are textile manufacturers
- What is an instantaneous rate of change
- Why is the quadratic formula useful
- The sailor enjoys life
- What are some safety precautions for tornadoes
- Trump came from a dysfunctional family
- Some people see God as life
- What does Omali
- How do I buy a new smartphone
- Which data warehouse does Google use