Can I buy the Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 without a contract
With the Galaxy S6 As usual, Samsung is bringing the direct successor to the field, in this case for the Galaxy S5. But this time it's not just a technical update with minor changes to the design. Rather, Samsung is now daring to take the step that many experts and fans have already expected with the now quite numerous previous models. What is meant is the step away from the plastic housing, towards one that is appropriate to the price and performance and thus above all more representative Metal case.
The following colors / color combinations are available: Gold Platinum, White Pearl, Black Sapphire or Green Emerald.
The storage capacity is depending on the selected variant 32, 64 or 128 GB.
|Screen size||5.1 in|
|resolution||Quad HD, 2560 x 1440|
|processor||Octa-core, 2.1 GHz and 1.5 GHz|
|random access memory||3 GB|
|Connectivity||LTE, NFC, WLAN, Bluetooth 4.1, fingerprint scanner, ANT +, GPS, GSM|
|Battery capacity||2,550 mAh|
The processor is the Exynos 7420, which was developed by Samsung itself and is also manufactured in-house. The chip is one of the few used in smartphones based on 64 bits and manufactured using the 14 nanometer process. In conjunction with the generously dimensioned RAM, the device guarantees a strong performancet.
The energy hunger of such powerful components was consequently also taken care of with the battery. This has a capacity of 2,550 mAh and should therefore be able to last for one to two days on one battery charge.
By the way, induction can also be used for charging. The WPC and PMA standards are supported. However, this is a prerequisite corresponding accessories.
Tobias - your sales advisor in smartphone without a contract
- Protestants ignore Jesus' call to unite
- Which is the least reactive noble gas
- How many institutions use genomics
- Is Phuket or Pattaya better
- What are the biggest industries in Cameroon
- Can we make wireless headphones at home?
- Were Joseph and the Virgin Mary cousins
- Which employers are recruiting chatbots
- How valid are your opinions
- Why are Indian weddings so long
- How do Amoxicillin and Keflex differ
- What is the best pastry shop in Paris
- Are German and Greek languages similar
- May cause calisthenics rhabdomyolysis
- Our brain can develop completely new ideas
- How to program a Honeywell thermostat
- Who has a novel called TO LIVE
- How can we stop the gift vacation
- Why is open NAT superior to moderate
- How often do powerlifters maximize their exhaustion
- What language does Microsoft Research use
- What is a broken trust relationship
- Is there a way to speed up evolution?
- How will I convert ethane to bromoethane