What's your worst humiliating wedding experience
After the “I do”, the wedding cake is a very special moment for newlyweds. For a bride, the romantic ritual suddenly turned into true drama.
When the wedding cake was cut, the mood at a party turned completely. The bride burst into tears. The reason: the cake. Now the police are investigating. The drama happened at the wedding reception of Shine Tamayo (26) and Jhon Chen (40), like the British news portal metro reported. The young couple wanted to get married in the Philippines and had specially commissioned a wedding planner for this most beautiful day of their lives. The bride and groom paid 140,000 pesos, or almost 2,400 euros, for decoration and food.
Shock moment at the wedding cake
The wedding package also included a wedding cake, two-tiered, glazed red and decorated with gold. From the outside, the cake looked a lot under the colorful frosting. But inside the magnificent piece was only made of styrofoam. So the wedding cake was inedible.
For the bride, the wrong cake was a real shock *. “I've never been so humiliated in my whole life,” the bride tells metro. And further: “This should be one of the best memories of my whole life. Instead, it's the worst. "
Video: How are the wedding couples doing at first glance today
Wedding ruined - police investigate fraud
Tears flowed abundantly from the new wife. But then it was enough for the couple, they went to the police and reported the wedding planner. The officials were able to convince themselves of the fake cake. Now the police are investigating the wedding fraud, it is said. The catering lady is now threatened with legal proceedings.
“The woman we paid to eat ruined my wedding. She's a liar, ”said Shine Tamayo at Metro.
Even in the run-up to the wedding celebration, the bride did not have a good feeling. The planner has repeatedly asked for money from her. However, because she wanted a perfect wedding for herself, she paid.
For Joe (30) it should be the best day of his life. But it turned into an incredible tragedy. Shortly after saying yes, the groom is dead.
Video: This is why men lie more often than women
also read: Jessica marries her dead fiancé - poignant wedding at his grave
13 hours after I said yes - husband dies on their wedding night
They were happy together, had two children and wanted a dream wedding. But in the end, Michelle and Scott Plumley were only married for 13 hours.
Stranger woman appears at a wedding - she wants to give something back to the bride
What happens when two people meet who are connected in a particularly intimate way: one lifesaver, the other saved.
Delivery room drama: mother (33) and baby die in quick succession after delivery
Fate struck mercilessly: Shortly before Christmas, Regina and Robby were expecting their son. Now the 36-year-old has to rearrange his life on his own.
It is also unbelievable: A lesbian woman meets the sperm donor of her child - with serious consequences
Really exciting:Woman rejects marriage proposal coldly - then the fire brigade intervenes
* extratipp.com * is part of the nationwide Ippen digital editorial network.
- Can you block my Jio number, please?
- What courses have scope in Mumbai
- What is a brief summary of Hamlet
- Did you love your abusive parents?
- What is the future of wireless communication
- How is Vladimir pronounced in Russian
- How can I make a bath bomb
- Have a cuckoo clock
- How does the height rise
- Does BTS have an argument
- What is the most attractive superhero force
- The VA is terribly good health care
- Is Amy Schumer related to Chuck Schumer
- Zinc nitrate and copper carbonate react
- Why do I like wedgies and flogs
- What is your opinion on Brexit
- Franklin D Roosevelt was black
- How is Shah Rukh Khan doing personally
- What foods are bad for domestic birds
- Growing marijuana almost everywhere like weeds
- How do I smoke a Cuban cigar
- Makes you smarter by increasing your vocabulary
- What are the characteristics of link building
- Plywood is considered solid wood